- Authors contributions appear online via our open access ACP publisher. It will be in a pdf file appears in ACP style.
- The Chairperson is responsible for the publication of the proceedings.
- For technical help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write the articles in the ACP tex template form that can be downloaded from here.
- Also, authors can use our word template form available, here.
- Proceedings papers are submitted directly to the chairperson/proceedings editors and they are in charge of collecting, reviewing and accepting the manuscripts.
- Post-publication changes are available in case there is a scientific mistake in the article.
Submission of your manuscript and publishing at the ACP implies the application of Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. In this respect, anyone can read, copy, distribute, print and use the published contributions for any other lawful purpose.
Authors’ institutions are eligible to possess the copyright of the published articles, and in this case the ACP copyright policy still holds.